Conditions of use of ALPEK's web site
ALPEK has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information provided in its web site is accurate at the time of inclusion, but there may be occasional unintended errors for which ALPEK apologizes.
ALPEK makes no representations or warranties about the information provided in this web site - including hypertext links or other items used here either directly or indirectly - and reserves the right to make changes and corrections at any time, without notice.
ALPEK accepts no liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in ALPEK's web site. Any decision based on information contained in ALPEK's web site is the sole responsibility of the visitor. ALPEK accepts no liability for any direct, special, indirect, or consequential damages - or damages of any other kind - resulting from the use of the information obtained either directly or indirectly from this web site.
ALPEK Privacy Data Notice
In response to Mexican Federal Law for the Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Private Individuals (henceforth the "Law"), ALPEK, S.A.B. de C.V. (ALPEK) makes the following information public and requests its careful reading: In the gathering or collection of Personal Data ALPEK follows the principles referred to in Article 6 of the Law, which are: lawfulness, quality, consent, information, purpose, loyalty, proportionality and responsibility. This notice applies to all ALPEK subsidiaries and affiliated companies, as well as to other entities directly related to ALPEK.
Sources of Personal Data
For the development of its industrial, commercial or administrative activities, ALPEK uses
- Information collected by it directly by diverse means, such as personal interviews, printed reports, phone calls, emails, and others.
- Information obtained when someone visits ALPEK's internet or promotional sites, or when somebody purchases, uses or consults an ALPEK product, service or information.
- Information obtained from public sources legally available
2.Uses of Personal Data
ALPEK uses personal data for:
- Their industrial or commercial activities or the offering of commercial services.
- Administrative, labor and contractual activities.
- For purposes of customer identification for the supply of services which are requested or that it provides.
- For statistical purposes.
- For purposes of communicating, promoting and disseminating (by phone, email, SMS, etc.) its products and/or services.
- ALPEK will not use Personal Data for purposes different than those specified above, unless it changes this Privacy Data Notice.
- Share of Personal Data
- As a general rule, ALPEK does not share Personal Data without the owner's explicit consent, nor does it disseminates, distributes or commercializes such information.
- ALPEK may share information in the following cases:
- To comply with a request from the information owner.
- To meet the needs of the Personal Data owner with respect to the quality and opportunity of third-party's products and/or services.
- To meet requirements of authorities or to protect and defend ALPEK's rights.
- With the goal of promoting the professional development of ALPEK's employees within its group of companies.
- The above, in strict obedience to Chapter V Articles 36 and 37 of the Law.
- How ALPEK protects Personal Data
- In compliance with the Law, once ALPEK acquires Personal Data (of any kind), it keeps it safe using different resources available. The degree of protection depends on the specific resource used.
- Personal Data in possession of ALPEK will be protected through administrative, technical and/or physical means to prevent its loss, misuse, unauthorized access to it, as well as its publication, modification or destruction.
- How to establish contact with ALPEK
- From 2012 on, to exercise the ARCO rights (Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Opposition), the owner of Personal Data may establish contact with ALPEK according to a soon-to-be-announced procedure.
- To be accepted by ALPEK, the ARCO request submitted by the Personal Data owner should be made in the form and with the documentation stated in article 29 of the Law.
- Changes to this Notice
- ALPEK reserves the right to make changes to this Notice as it deems appropriate to adapt, update or improve it, or to meet new legal requirements.
- ALPEK recommends that Personal Data owners regularly check the contents of this Privacy Data Notice.